Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Sparkling Creation


Hello there. I am back again. Tonight I thought I would share with you something I created. I am so excited! Several days ago I went shopping with a friend and was able to purchase some very pretty beads at a discount price. With a new found enthusiasm I created this beautiful necklace and earring set. I wore this set to church this morning and received compliments on it. I have made many necklaces and other types of jewelry in the past but, I must say I believe this set is my favorite. I enjoy creating jewelry pieces, especially when I have good quality beads to work with. On my budget that is not often enough. I do make nice pieces that are inexpensive to make so I can sell them at a real reasonable price.
The picture doesn't do this set justice! but it is the best I can do. It is very pretty and has just the right amount of sparkle when the light hits it! The beads are faceted round metal, faceted bicone smoke and faceted bicone black, strung on double bead thread and secured with bead tip covers, attached with silver jumprings with a silver screw on clasp. It is elegant and can be worn with formal or casual attire.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very pretty! You make beautiful jewelry sis!

Belinda said...

very pretty i like them you did a nice job keep it up

Have you made a memory today?