Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Nor'easter in Maine



Here we go again! Another Nor'easter in Maine is whirling outside my door. We had lost a lot of snow over the past week. We could even see some grass in the front yard. I apologize for not taking pictures then. Today I did take pics of the falling snow I would like to share with you. Notice the car in the first pic. That was taken at about 11:15 am and the car in the next pic was taken one hour later. The third pic was taken at about 12:45. My husband came home for lunch today and he said the roads were very slick. Thank God the community college my son attends canceled today. I am a wreck when I have to drive in this kind of mess.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I shure am glad I don't have to go any where today

Have you made a memory today?