Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The First Day

Well here I am on my blog, for the first time. I have never done this before so it may seem slow in progress. I am one who learns as I go. Anyway I would normally be in church today but I stayed home with my son who is sick, maybe the flue. Hope he is better soon. For anyone who is interested in finding a good church check out the website www.churchoftheholylight.com. This is a church where everyone is welcome. It has a caring and very relaxed atmosphere.
For anyone who is reading this from afar, It is a very snowy winter thus far in Maine. We'v had at least one snow storm per week in the month of Dec. Today is Jan. 6th and we have snow banks sooooo high now that we take our life in our own hands when we try to drive through town. When ever we get to an intersection we have to pull out into the road to see if any cars are coming. There have been many close calls. I will try to get a picture of my yard to post for anyone who is interested.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

How cool is this? I understand how you feel about going into the road to see if it is clear to leave the driveway. I am SO ready for SPRING.

Love from your favorite sis,
Kathy

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Belinda said...

ha pat you did a good job i like the set thay are pretty good job keep up the good work belinda

Belinda said...

hi pat i jusat got in about time i have to go get a new password but you did a good job keep up the good work

Have you made a memory today?