Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2008

This is Ophelia and River already for the water. They look like sea monsters don't they. They swim like little fishies. They loved the water. I went in it with them for about an hour or so. Then we had lunch. I stayed out after lunch but, they went back in for a long time. I hope they remember this for a long time. I remember the times Kathy and I spent with our grandparents doing special things.
River put his little boat in the water but it just kept coming back to shore LOL.


He finally just said "here it come Grammy." and then they both went out to play somemore. I am glad they liked the water. It was wavy and warm.









1 comment:

Kathy said...

Isn't it wonderful the joy of children? I too took the granddaughters to the beach. Only we went to Unity pond. They had a great time, and even thier dad and mindy came and joined in the fun.

So glad you all had a nice time. These will be memories YOUR grandchildren will be telling thier kids some day.

Have a blessed day.

Have you made a memory today?