Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Halloween Card

This is the front of the card and the envelope I made myself. Thank you Belinda for your help on the envelope.


This is the inside of my card. I wrote the poem myself.

I am having sooooo much fun today! I have been playing with my new Cricut Expressions. I have made a card for a swap I am in, so actually I made eight of the same card, which is posted here. I used Stretch your Imagination cart., Plantin Schoolbook cart. and Paper Pups.


The main card was created with the Streach your Imagination cart. The words were created using the outher cartriges. It was a lot of work, but worth it. I like the way they came out. I can't wait to see what the others have come up with in my swap group. Well that is it for tonight. I need to get off this computer and make the envelopes. Then they will be ready for mailing. thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Way to go girl! Great job. Now can you tell us all what the poem is on the inside? I cannot read it and want to see what you have there.

Have you made a memory today?