Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pop-up Card




Here is the card I made last night around midnight (hee hee). My dear sister sent me a site on Utube that showed videos on cardmaking. Thanks Kat. Anyway, after I saw that video, I just had to make it. So here it is. Of course I didn't have the exact same papers and stamps, but it works for me. I made it a little smaller than what she had made hers. I used plain white cardstock for the card and blue from my stash of CM cardstock. The stamps I chose for this card are from CTMH With Love and Follow Your Dreams. The wire is from my jewelry stash.
I really had fun with this technique. I am going to use some products from MW (I have very little of that in my inventory. Working on it.) to make another card using this technique. When I have finished I will post that one. Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

You go girl! That looks so good! See you can do anything!

Have you made a memory today?