Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Evening


Good evening to you all. I was hoping to take some pics today of I don't know what and then I remembered that I let my son take the camera with him last night and he is not home yet. Oh well, some other time perhaps. I really don't know what I want to talk about. Nothing interesting has been going on around here lately. It snowed nearly everyday this week. Not a lot of accumulation mind you, but enough to annoy me. This is the first time in many years that it has snowed so much. I really should be finishing my cards I had started a looooong time ago. These cards would be Christmas cards. Yup! I know Christmas is over but, I will need them for next Christmas. I was surprised at how many people I know and have passed Christmas cards to. I even sent some to people where my husband works. They loved them. I guess they haven't seen many home made cards before. When one of the ladies had a baby shower at the place my husband works, they were all gagagagag over the crocheted items I made. My husband said that they acted like they have not seen much for home made baby stuff before. I though everyone or just about everyone got stuff hand made especially for babies. let me see if I can find the picture of her gifts I made. Yes it worked. You can see the picture at the top. You will see the blanket in multicolor (pastel) and the hat and mits in yellow. The blue and green thing is a shoulder cover for mom. These were quick, easy, and fun to make. I love making things for babies.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I like your stuff! You are a very talented lady! Too bad being able to read directions for knitting and crochetting didn't make it to me!

I love what you do. Keep on a making them.

Belinda said...

ha i like the baby set cute you did a good job are you going to have a bay ha ha ha that is funny lololol

Patty said...

Thanks guys for the comments. and not I am not having any more babies. LOL you are a funny girl Belinda.

Have you made a memory today?