Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fun Project


I'm back! This time I have a pic of a few cards I made a several of days ago. Finally got my camera back. I sat down one morning and just dug out some paper and stamps and began to create Valentine cards. I am not as fast as someone else I know, (my sister). But, I had fun making them. I'm not sure if the pic does them justice because they are suppose have sparkle on them. When ever I have time to create again I want to make MORE!!!!!!! LOL By the way Sis, can you guess which one is yours? Well I'm off to have more fun.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great Job, kiddo! My guess would be the wild one for me. am I right? LOL. Great job, and glad to see you posting on your blog more.

Belinda said...

ha i like the card you gdid a great job one day have to come over and play we can make some card togather happy V day

Have you made a memory today?