Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CardShop






Hello there. Well, another card shop at Belinda's has come and gone. What a bunch of beautiful people!!! and by the way Kat, the cards turned out gorgeous!!!! I have been inspired once again by your creative talent. I just want to make more and more cards!!! Here are a few pics I took while everyone was busy embellishing their cards. Oh and take note, Belinda is the gal making faces behind one of the unsuspecting ladies. LOL, you are a funny girl!! And, notice that we had a new baby in our group, Princess. She is the cutest and most stylin' little pooch I have every met. Our next gathering is next Monday at Belinda's. We will be doing page layouts for scrap booking.


2 comments:

Kathy said...

This was fun now wasn't it? Oh boy I look like something had been in the coffee I was drinking! No, wait, I didn't have any coffee! Well, gee wiz, can't let that happen again!

Belinda said...

ha what nice pic. you dont have to send them to me i have them well talk to u later from your best friend well only friend hahahahahahahah lolol

Have you made a memory today?