Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

little card

I am sorry but this is all that I had in my camera of the card I made for the baby shower we had on Sat. My son had my camera and it could be that he accidentally erased my pic of the front of the card. Alas, I no longer have the card. And it was a cute one too. I embossed the little elephant from cuttlebug and trimmed it to fit on the front and colored it and added some stickles to the eyes and flower that it was holding with its trunk. I wrote the saying myself as well. Feel free to use it if you wish. Well gotta go take more pics and put them in my puter before my son gets the camera again lol.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ahhh, that is really special! I think the mama to be actually liked our gifts! hurrah

You do beautiful work, sis, I am so proud to have you as my sis, and best friend.

Love ya.

Patty said...

Thanks Sis. I am proud we are sisters too and best friends. Not too many sisters can say that. Remember you taught me everything I know about cardmaking and scrapbooking.
Love ya too.

Have you made a memory today?