Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cards With A Bling







Ok twice in one day! This has to be a record for me. LOL I have here some beautiful cards that I made at my friend Belinda's. We had a great time working on these yesterday. I noticed she posted her's too. You can find them at craftlady on my list of favorite blogs. The pink one with the roses is my favorite. BTW, these cards can be purchased (unfinished of course) at your local Walmart. They are MS . They come with the cards, envelops, and glitter. The background images were done with our collection of stamps from CTMH. Thanks Kat! You can find her creations on my link to Katsscrapbooking The kit comes with enough material to do 8 cards. As you probably figured out I still have some in progress. I have one nearly finished, which I will post later. And I may use one to embelish an explosion box, like my friend Belinda did. It is absolutely stunning! Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Kathy said...

Woo Hoo! great cards! Now I know why I cannot find them at Walmart! You and Belinda have them all! LOL. Okay, must confess, I haven't looked yet, but I will, next time I go.

Love your work too!

Have you made a memory today?