Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Card With Bling and More


This card is one I also made at Belinda's I love this kind of card. it is easy to make and can be used for a photo also. Can't you just see your granddaughter(s) posed in their Easter Sunday clothes? I can see mine there. I would love receiving it in the mail after Easter.





These cute little cards are so easy and cute! One is for a girl and the other a boy. It's my guess that you probably knew that. lol I am going to give them to my grandchildren. Oh, and I made these at Belinda's also.


Here is the card I had not finished before. It is prettier than the picture offers. I love making these cards, but there sure is a lot of glitter everywhere when working on these. Thanks for looking. Have a scrappy day!




1 comment:

Kathy said...

Even more beautiful cards! Now I know how proud a teacher is when her student blossoms!

Great job!

Have you made a memory today?