Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Mark's Homecoming slideshow

Below you will see a slideshow I made after I went to New York with my sister and her grand daughters the summer of 2007. We stayed on the base, at her son's home, Fort Drum. While we were there, everyone got together to create the poster. The kids had a blast getting finger paints all over themselves and the poster. Didn't they do a great job! I thought the song "Proud to be an American" was very appropriate. My son, Nate sang the song. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a great idea! I love it! The girls had fun watching this and remembering! Sigh, it was warm then, no cold or snow in sight as it was in June. Thank you sis for putting this here so others can see for themselves what it is like to get ready for family to come home after being deployed for more than a year.

Have you made a memory today?