Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

two new cards

Hello you wonderful people out there in this wonderful world we live in. I am posting some new cards I have been working on in the last few days. This Birthday card is for my DH boss. I had bought some new cardstock in my local Wal-Mart and thougt it would be perfect for this card.
This is the inside of his card. I just printed it up and matted it and glued it inside the card. Pretty simple and fun card. Hope it is masculine enough.


Here is the flower card I made with that same paper stack from Wal-Mart. If you look closely you can see where I have done some paper piercing. This card is good for Easter or even a wedding. Hmmm there is a wedding coming up in the family next summer.


Her is a (blurry) close up of the flower so you can see the layers. I didn't show the inside. It is not finished yet just a strip of the striped paper that matches the paper behind the flower. I will find something really nice to put inside for that couple who is getting married in August.


1 comment:

Kathy said...

great cards kiddo! So we have someone getting married this summer? Wonder who it could be.

Have you made a memory today?