Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Cards

Here is my Christmas Joy card. I got this design from my sister Kat. Thanks Kat. There is bling on this card hope you can see it. This was really fun to make.
Here is the inside of the Christmas Joy card. hope you can see the bling.


Here is my Valentine's card. It too has bling. Hope you can see it.





This is the inside of the Valentine's card. Can you see the bling? Hope so. I am sorry it took me so long to post these cards. I had to find my camera and charge the batteries. My son is always using my camera so when it is missing I have to ask him for it. Thanks for looking.






2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great job on your cards kid! LOL. Can you come over and play again? Soon?

Belinda said...

ha i love the card great jod i want to make a few to maybe when i get all the other thing done

Have you made a memory today?