Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Small Crop






Here are my grandchildren working on a page layout.

Ophelia picked a couple of pictures from her trip to the Boston Aquarium. She chose a picture of the penguins and a picture of her friend while they were on the charter bus. She really likes all the embellishing! I am going to work on getting her an album to put her pages into.

River chose a postcard he got from his nanny (grandmother, not me). I was surprised to see how intent he was when he was working on it. He said he was going to put it on his bedroom wall.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Ophelia and River did a great job working on their layouts. You are a great teacher, Sis. Love you.

Patty said...

Thanks Kat. But, you taught me. Remember? Anyway it was fun.

Kathy said...

LOL! Guess I did a great job teaching you!

Have you made a memory today?