Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month is here!

Hello again.  Yes it is me.  I woke up at 8:00 this morning and could not go back to sleep, in spite of the time that I had actually gone to sleep.  I believe the clock said around 4:00 am  when I last looked before finally falling asleep.  So I am running on fumes today.  Those of you who know me understand how I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function at my best.  I predict a nap later today.
 
Now, while I seem to be alert, I will attempt to add a link to my blog.  I am still not computer savy so here goes nothing.
Oh first I want to say, welcome to National Scrapbooking Month.
Now with that said I shall attempt a feet I can't remember how to do (lol). 

I was looking to add the image.  so let me see if this works.
Nope didn't work.  Ok, still working on it. 

Ok, still having trouble so I will add my link to my Website.
Don't miss out! Check out the promotions that are going on now at Stampin' Up!.
Shop here for Stampin' Up! scrapbooking supplies



 
Post a Comment

Have you made a memory today?