Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

National Scrapbooking Month is here!

Hello again.  Yes it is me.  I woke up at 8:00 this morning and could not go back to sleep, in spite of the time that I had actually gone to sleep.  I believe the clock said around 4:00 am  when I last looked before finally falling asleep.  So I am running on fumes today.  Those of you who know me understand how I need at least 8 hours of sleep to function at my best.  I predict a nap later today.
 
Now, while I seem to be alert, I will attempt to add a link to my blog.  I am still not computer savy so here goes nothing.
Oh first I want to say, welcome to National Scrapbooking Month.
Now with that said I shall attempt a feet I can't remember how to do (lol). 

I was looking to add the image.  so let me see if this works.
Nope didn't work.  Ok, still working on it. 

Ok, still having trouble so I will add my link to my Website.
Don't miss out! Check out the promotions that are going on now at Stampin' Up!.
Shop here for Stampin' Up! scrapbooking supplies



 

No comments:

Have you made a memory today?