Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Stationary Box

I have had this project done for a few weeks now and I am just now posting it. I am sooooo sorry it took me so long to take the picture. I really have no excuse either. Anyway this is the Stationary box when it is closed. It is very pretty with its glitter.
Now this is the way it looks when it is opened. A place for everything and everything in it's place. hmmm I wish my apartment was like that. lol This is a Thank You set. Regualr A2 cards, 3x3 cards, and tags of different styles and sizes. It has an address book and a place to store stamps and a pen. This would make a great gift!


Here you can see all the pieces (except the envelopes) I will put them in too. I forgot them for the pic. Anyway you can see the embossing if you click on the pic to enlarge it. I love the colors! Most of the paper is cardstock from Prism collection I purchased at MW. The sparkly cardstock is from a stack I purchased at A.C. Moore. The ribbon I also got at A.C. Moore. Love that store! Thank you for looking.
Have a scrap happy day!
Patty
















2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wow hoo! Great job kid! Love it.

Sue Frazier said...

very nice! Where did you get the outside part? it is so neat!

Have you made a memory today?