Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

scrapping cards






The top was made at my friends card shop. The others were made at the crop in Waterville.

Hello. It has been a long time since I have been here. Well I have some new pictures to show you. I have been to a crop in Waterville, (thanks Kat). I worked on some cards using paper and stamps I purchased from Close To My Heart. The paper is called Silhouette. Love it! The little box they are in was a make-n-take that my sister did. Thanks again Kat! I wanted to learn to make that. It is a great way to make up a card set and give as a gift.

Today I went to my friend's to a card shop and we used the same paper. Love it! so you will see the little box we made there and the cards are in it. I have not finished them yet. That is why they are not in the pic. I will do that later.

Soon I will also be showing pictures of creations made by papers and supplies from my own business. I am now a MemoryWoks Consultant. Woohoooooooo! More stuff to create with!
Well I need to go for now. I have to stop having fun and prepare dinner while my husband goes to pick up Nate in Fairfield.

Patty Chamberlain
MemoryWorks Consultant

1 comment:

Kathy said...

These sure do look good! And congrats on your new business! Hope I can contribute to your success as a consultant.

Have you made a memory today?